Grand Central



This Friday I met up with bestie in Antwerp for some quick shopping and some sushi. We didn't have much time so we quickly ran through some stores and had a delicious boat of futo maki's. Somehow we can't meet up for more than  a few hours at a time. On our way back to the station we passed through the new
La Durée store to pick up some macarons.
The new store is really tiny and there's not as much choice as in Paris, but still it's pretty awesome. In the mean time I already had a lot of different macarons, but La Durée macarons are still my favorite. One of the flavors we picked up was bubblegum. The macaron smells and tastes like bubblegum. When you make a bite you have that same chewy feeling as with bubblegum, but after a few seconds it turns soft anddisappears in your mouth. Some macaron magic, alright!

At first it was raining and afterwards it was too dark to take pictures outside. So we decided to take some pictures at Grand Central station of Antwerp. A truly beautiful piece of architecture and definitely one of my favorites. I pass through it quite frequently, but each and every time enjoy it's beauty. As we were in quite a hurry to catch our train,  we literally had to snap the pictures in just a few minutes. My camera is set for a natural light and the station hall is quite dark. I didn't have the time to change the settings, so we used the flash (the horror) for the head to toe shots. I think it didn't turn out as bad as it sounds, though. And we did catch our train, win-win is you ask me.

I wore my winter uniform of black and grey. Some say it's boring, but it's truly natural to me and my wardrobe is filled with it, so I must wear it.


Wearing: Mango coat, Zara sweater and skirt, Sacha boots, H&M beret, Black Balloon necklace, Michael Kors watch.








That night me and my love had a dinner at our friends house. We had such a great time and the food was delicious. I ate so much that day.
I'm really thankful and must be truly lucky to have a lot of wonderful friends!

No comments