Christmas in sight


Well, I love the end of the year holidays, they give a dark winter a bright and happy feeling. I must admit I'm a sucker for Christmas trees and decorations. There's always something to look forward to every December. My birthday, Christmas, New Years eve and Christmas again (yes, we also celebrate Christmas in January). This way I get a long month of celebration. I try to stretch it out as long as possible. I refused to take down the Christmas tree until February, when I was a little girl :)

I feel that holiday glee coming up and my birthday is already in less than a week. Not even the snow and the rain can ruin that holiday mood! Trying to keep a good spirit. Are you looking forward to the holidays?!

Off course red is the ultimate holiday color!


Wearing: Only shirt, Asos dress, H&M tights & shoes, Michael Kors watch.







No comments