Getting older


So, I'm recovering from a wonderful Birthday (def. with a capital 'B'). Yesterday I turned 25. Though I wasn't all that excited the whole week, it turned out great. I spent it with my boyfriend. Friday we went to see the worlds best burlesque performers in a charming Winter Wonderland themed night. Saturday we went to Eindhoven, Holland to see my favorite band, Deathstars, play at a Metal festival. Though it was only an hour, and I wasn't interested in the other bands, I had the best time. I haven't seen them play in two years and it was a really emotional and a happy moment. After the gig I had a little chat with the bass player. I was really surprised to hear that even after two years he still recognized me.
We also did a little shopping before the show. Eindhoven is such a nice city and I'm definitely going back next year. I regret that I didn't take my camera with me, they had such pretty decorations.

Today I had a wonderful dinner at home, my mom is the best cook in the world to me. So all in all I had a wonderful time. I definitely had too much cake, though. I had three different cakes this week alone. But that's what birthdays are for!
So for the time being, I leave you with a sophisticated or a grown up (for my terms) outfit. Turtlenecks are totally mature, right?! I'll be repeating this outfit at some casual dinner party, for sure!


Wearing: Zara turtleneck, skirt and shoes, Dyrberg/Kern earrings.








No comments