Club Kids


In the days when there's no such thing as lack of editorials, just the opposite, a really special shoot where all pieces fall together are rare. It's no secret, I love subcultures, all kinds of them, so if a themed editorial pops up, I'm all excited. Most of the subcultures have already been covered several times, but club kids are still on the low. I fell in love with this editorial, shot by Jason Kim. More is more in my eyes and this is a kind of perfect styling that makes my heart beat faster. I hope you enjoy this editorial as much as I do!

Shot by Jason Kim for November issue of Blackbook magazine
Models: Jenna Earle & Alena Biohm
Styling: Christopher Campbell










2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete