Saturday, January 8, 2011

Black is back

Here it is, the first outfit post of 2011.
To decided to wear black, again, as it's the most easy style for me.
I wore this outfit to the movies and to do some shopping, so I needed comfortable clothes.
I also kept it simple to show off my new Mongolian fur bag. It's a pretty big eye catcher, so I kept the rest quiet. Also finally showing my beloved Barbara Bui studded wool top, which I bought at least 4 years ago. I have the same one in grey too. They are very nice basics that go with almost everything. I found them in a local outlet store for ridiculously low price.
You can also see that I'm wearing my leather jacket again. I just can't part with it and wear it almost every day.
Btw, I did my best to smile in the pictures :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two silver rings were made for each other!

Photobucket

I wore: Barbara Bui wool top, Lipsy leather jacket, Ken Mongolian fur bag, C&A pants, Vintage boots.

20 comments:

  1. Love the bag!
    Je ziet er goed uit!

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful jacket!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty!
    Love your bag and rings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new bag is amazing. You look wonderful, I love your jacket. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's some really cool jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik blijf ook altijd bij zwart hangen! Iig zwart als basis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello beautiful! Very interesting photos! I'd like to follow you with all my heart .. Would you like to follow each other? Pass to my blog and tell me what you think, I also accept constructive criticism, of course:)
    Anna
    http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit!! Black always looks good but u make it look amazing!! Loving your bag!!

    Stop by sometime dear, maybe follow each other if you like!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfit! esp the jacket:))))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superleuke tas en outfit!!
    Zwart is ook één van mijn favoriete kleuren!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveee the rings, you are beautiful!

    www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
    xxSea

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think u look stunning when u smile. mysterious but there is a warmth about u. as to the outfit what i love most is that jacket. the draped collar is the best. i havent seen anything like that before.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it :)))

    LOVE
    minnja


    http://minnja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look awesomeee. i loove your all black layering. your jacket and mongolian fur bag are both perfection! happy belated new years doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing all black outfit, I love the layers and the different fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the furry bag. xx


    p.s. I'm hosting a giveaway over on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Faboulista: I ones saw a similar, but less pretty one in Zara, but dind't but it at the time. I've been obsessed with finding it ever since, and this summer I found it in London <3

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...