Rituals store opening


This Wednesday I finally made a trip to Antwerp again, since I started working I haven't had much time to do, well, anything. I had a day off and Annebeth and me went for a little shopping spree and afterwards to the opening of the new Rituals store. It was one of those rare (cause the weather is usually SHITTY here) warm Summer days. It was nice to be out and sweaty. The Rituals store was packed with beautiful products and lots of people and there was SUSHI. Sun, sushi and Rituals = favorite things!

Don't let the pictures fool you, it was hot! I wore a breezy outfit. I like the bohemian feel of the silk shirt and maxi, without actually being bohemian. Can you follow? 


Wearing: Zara shirt and skirt, Converse All Stars sneakers, c/o Ray-Ban Aviator sunnies, Fashionology necklace, Michael Kors watch, Fossil bracelet.













I took the piggy home btw.

No comments