Dollars & bling


The name of the post suggests a lot more swag, but in reality it's me in my beloved Jeremy Scott blouse and my new Zara gem necklace. You can always imagine me as a kinky, gold digger secretary, depends on how dirty your imagination is.

I hope you missed me, you better, it's been a whole week since I blogged. I've been busy working and I'm always home late and tired, but since I'm my own boss, I can do the hell I want. 
Next week will be more work, but also some fun stuff and two eventzzz. Been ages since I went to any, so I'm excited.

Here're the pics, fresh, from this afternoon. It was raining, so we moved to the veranda.


Wearing: Jeremy Scott blouse, Vintage leather skirt, Zara necklace & shoes.






1 comment

  1. For most up-to-date information you have to pay a quick visit web and on world-wide-web I found this site as a finest web site for
    newest updates.

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Oakley Sunglasses Outlet

    ReplyDelete