Here's the second part of my Kirilove experience from last Friday.
As I promised a closer look at my outfit and also some snaps from my personal shoot that night.
It was extremely hard to pick an outfit for that night, because I went into town first and it needed to be practical,warm and fashionable at the same time. This outfit may not show it, but I had so many layers on that I ended up sweating the whole night. Not very glamorous, I know!


Thanx to Annebeth for snapping this picture 

I wore: Zara jeans shirt, Vintage skirt, Davina jacket, Sacha shoes, Michael Kors watch, Butler & Wilson skull bracelet.
I don't remember where I bought my necklace anymore.


And to Paulien for this one


I chose this jacket from the collection Prints Rock The World for my shoot. I like the green color a lot!



To sum up the night, I had so much fun and ended up pulling on my braids and winking in too many pictures.
My left eye wink is a phenomenon that pops up at parties too often, must pay more attention to it :)

11 comments

  1. two parts? het event verdient eigenlijk wel twee delen! ik was zo verliefd op dat jasje en de fit is echt geweldig! looking good in green lady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie foto's van je met dat groene jasje! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really love this outfit :x And your nails color as well !:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this blazer is perfection. you look stunning. fabulous post, love. I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je zag er super uit :) de vlechtjes staan u keigoed en die ketting+denim shirt= love love! Stond ook keimooi met die groene blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hairstyle and necklaces! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the close up picture with the green jacket!

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have my set of party faces too, don't worry :D WINKING IS HIP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wat een leuke foto's! Die van de fotoshoot is echt heel mooi! En ik denk dat de ketting van F21 is. Heb daar toch eens zo eentje zien hangen :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have such awesome style! i love that necklace!!
    xx.

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete