Welcome to the dark side

Photobucket

Nothing ever appealed to me as much as the dark mystery of things.
A beauty with a slight edge, that dark side of the soul, which everyone of us carries in them.
There can't be light without darkness. All that we have to do is to find ourselves in it and give it a right place.
Don't be afraid, just join the dark side.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



8 comments

  1. These photos are amazing:))great blog:))
    follow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love these! And so agree with "There can't be light without darkness"! I think I have an idea regarding your love of vampires, YES can you imagine actually being young forever?! Young and improved actually, wow . . . Now, I gotta say, you have to watch TB season3, the finale's this Sunday and I can't wait (*spoiler* we don't know what's going to happen with Eric!!).

    Regarding the leggings, I actually got them at the Net-a-porter sale, not the outnet, but the short one that they sometimes have and weren't really a lot. They are great indeed.

    ah, and if you haven't seen "Let the right one in" (not "Let me in" which is the remake, but the original Swedish one) PLEASE do, and let me know what you thought of it.

    xx
    I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very powerful images... the darkness is always absolutely beautiful!

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are haunting to the bone and down-right inspiring. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice blog you have! I am a Spanish girl living in Belgium! here you have a new follower!

    ReplyDelete