Black crop top and pencil skirt


I used to love cropped tops back in my teens, but then it became not done to wear them and gone they were. I never thought I'd wear them again, but that's just how trends work, right? Sometimes I think you can turn anything into a trend, just take something slightly forgotten and turn it into a new jacket. Anyhow, I do enjoy it, but I prefer not to show too much skin. This little ensemble reminds me a bit of Iggy Azalea and Rihanna, which is a good thing for me as I love their style.

In other news, I'm cleaning up and going through all my stuff (endless process) and prepare to move some of it to our house. Half of  it is almost done, so this year we can finally move in together. Oh, all the excitements!


Wearing: Forever 21 crop top, H&M skirt, H&MxADR bracelet, Zara shoes.







No comments