& Other Stories - Antwerp opening


So as you might have heard, last week the very first Belgian & Other Stories store opened it's doors. I was very excited to see what the store was all about in real life and let me tell you, I wasn't left disappointed. It was even hard to concentrate among the very broad range of clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty products. My eyes were flying in every possible direction, but I got what I came for, the shirt dress from the collection of Vika Gazinskaya. I'll definitely be back to explore in all peace and quite.
I was also quite impressed with in store presentation and such a big accessories collection (weak spot).

Make sure to visit the store if you're in the neighborhood, but beware for your bank account!

The Antwerp store is located on Korte Gasthuisstraat 17
The store in Brussels store will open it's doors on June 7 at Gulden-Vlieslaan 15


Specially for the Antwerp opening the famous Belgian florist, Mark Colle, adorned the windows with a beautiful selection of flowers.










No comments