Faux fur


You probably think I'm crazy for still wearing my faux fur in the middle of Spring, but I still had this outfit from two weeks ago, waiting to be posted. It was pretty cold that day, so I'm happy wore it. Today was a hot day, weather wise, but there's a storm coming our way right now. Never a dull moment when it comes to weather here. I do hope it will be the last time I wore faux fur in the coming months.

These pictures were actually taken by a wonderful photographer, Claudia Raymat, with whom I worked several times for shoots. You should check out her work, as she has a great talent!

As you can see on the pictures, my pink/purple rainbow ombre almost washed out, I still haven't decided on what to do next with my hair. I don't think I'll be putting any color in it, as the purple bled onto everything the first weeks and that was annoying. Probably going to set my regular ombre higher and let my hair grow.


Wearing: H&M coat & jeans, Zara bag & necklace, Primark shirt, c/o Nike Airmax sneakers









No comments