Summer in Winter


The title pretty much says it all. We've experienced an amazing weekend when it comes to weather. 20°C in the beginning of March is rare for Belgium. It felt like Summer came to stay and never would go away, I wish it wouldn't!
I'm so much happier when the sun shines, so my spirits were running high. I had a great time hanging out with bestie, going out for pizza and cocktails, spending time with the boyfriend and hitting the gym. Life can be so easy sometimes and those days we have to enjoy. There're more sunny days coming up, so I'm planning to do just that.

Also it's time to introduce back some color in my outfit posts, it's not that I don't wear any.
For now another head to toe look, some things never change.

P.S. I'm very much in love with my new skirt from H&M trend collection. It's pretty much perfect! Also plan on getting it in light grey.


Wearing: Oasap sweater, H&M Trend skirt, Zara boots, Karl Lagerfeld bag, Fashionology ring, Michael Kors watch.







No comments