Essentiel outfit


This is what I wore at the opening of the Essentiel store. I really wanted to wear my new skirt that I scored at the sales at Zara. The whole summer I was looking for a maxi skirt, but all I found is this. This skirt combines the best of both mini and maxi. I love it's quite edgy design. To tone a drama down a bit I wore it with my new jeans jacket. Another item that finally found a way to my wardrobe after years of longing.



Wearing: Primark jeans jacket & shoes, Zara blouse, skirt & bag, H&M ring, ebay claw cuff, DIY earring.





A bit of Jessica Rabbit ;)



Pictures by Nathalie from The Merrymakers

In other news, as you can see I have a new layout. I think it was time for something more structured.
Though I still have to get used to it myself, I like it. Change is usually a good think.

What do you think?!

-X-



No comments