Thursday, July 5, 2012

Neon fields


What do you wear during the hottest day of the year? Nothing would still be too much. Though not to overwhelm the crowd with my naked curves, I still decided to pull something on.
At first I opted for a head to toe black outfit, but luckily my rational part saved me in time.
I ended up in this floral dress, which always gets me a lot of compliments. This is a style loved by the general public, that's why. I adore it too and it matches my new shoes perfectly! The shoes, a pair I'm in love with. After dreaming of neon shoes, I finally found the perfect pair, at Zara. Zara saves! 
I wore this outfit at the Big U event in the previous post. It still was too hot for the dress as it's quite thick, but the flowers and neon just gave it that perfect summer feel!







Wearing: Zara dress and shoes, Michael Kors watch, H&M necklace.




Heard Johnny Depp was available again, so I had to make a move!


Unfortunately or luckily, the only picture showing my loose braid was the one where I was doing the nasty with a pirate. Yes, that's what it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...