Minimal green


Those who has been following my blog regularly, probably have noticed my eclectic style. Frankly, I don't know what to call it myself. If a few years ago a I had a distinctive love for black, now is my style more versatile. Not that I don't love black anymore, far from it. Those should also know that I have plenty of accessories, not even half of them have been on the blog. I really have them stashed in boxes...
But just sometimes, I grow tired of it all (just for a day or so) and try to go minimal. My minimal is mostly not so minimal for other people, but still.
I really like how this outfit turned out, black with a hint of color. Was also forced to take pictures inside, due to constant rain here. Really, this weather has been driving me mad. I'm afraid summer is gone forever!
This pictures were taken in the hall of MOMU, fashion museum of Antwerp. Me and my friend visited the exhibition of historical fashion.



Wearing: Manigance jacket, Zara top and bag, H&M shorts, Eram shoes, Michael Kors watch.






Ow, how I love this biker jacket. I have it for probably five years now, but still it looks splendide. I bought it at some outlet store for a ridiculous price. The quality is so great, it still looks new!


The shorts and the bag are two of my sale purchases. Shorts were just 5 euro at H&M and the bag 20 euro at Zara. The bag is big enough to hold my camera, major +++++ Btw, the matching nail color was accidental!



Also bought these loafers at the sales. They were also pretty cheap, 35 euro for leather shoes. I really needed a replacement for my other pair of black flats.



No comments