Easter colors

Photobucket

Well, first of all Happy Easter to all of u!
I hope u had a nice day whether u celebrate or not. I surely did!
We've been blessed with nice weather for a whole week and today was no exception. It was more than 30°C in the sun, which is a lot here and especially in april.
Despite of a late night, we got up early to enjoy a day with the family.
Also, for the first time in my life, I was part of the egg hunt. The lucky girl who got a lot of eggs is my bf's niece, who's just two years old. So for her it was the first time too. She's the most adorable child I've ever seen!

For today I picked a bright colored outfit, which reflects my current mood. As u can see I am a person of the extremes when it comes to color choice and maybe not that alone ;)

I wore a Matthew Williamson for H&M top, H&M Garden Collection skirt and Zara shoes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The neighbors cat, Rik, also paid a visit. He's a really friendly and curious cat with whom I play a lot in the garden. He was a real fan of my shoes!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite girl!

Photobucket

Egg overload

Photobucket


16 comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too!
    Lovely blog and I'm loving your outfit!
    Comment and follow and I'll follow back?
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gezellige foto's & je shirtje is heel leuk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy easter! this is the best outfit from u. i have never seen u in so much colour. totally loving it. i always like your black enesbles too but this is just perfect for warm weather.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mooi outfit!
    Die krulletjes zijn zo schattig! hihi

    Ik zit in 1 ste jaar mode technologie ;)

    Manon
    www.iloveaffreux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow that is what i call a fabulous colorful outfit, i do need my sunglasses but i don't care!!. can you please send those shoes over to my place, they are phenomenal. i adore the skirt, what a print and oh the colors.fabulous combination with that delicate blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mooie rok en toffe schoenen! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is pretty awesome!!
    love your style!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all the colour in your outfit so perfect for Easter and Spring looks like you had a wonderful Easter Day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie, kleurrijke outfit, I like!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooie outfit! Topje van Matthew Williamson is echt super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oeh I love your shoes!
    Geweldige outfit :D x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je staat heel goed met felle kleuren :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die top is super! snit, kleur en het 'patroon' :)

    ReplyDelete