All my fruit is yours to take

Just in a few hours I'll be on airplane, flying to Tunesia for a seven day school tAlign Centerrip.
I'm both excited and nervous, I hope the signs of the revolution that took place recently, are close to minimal. Unfortunately this trip is not just about fun, but mostly visiting clothing manufacturing factories, which is quiet boring.

Anyway, I leave you with the shots of a shoot from last year. I had to wait for the pictures for quiet some time, but I still like them. And yes, the spider was real! He was lovely and I wasn't scared of it. A funny fact is that the spider has the same name as my boyfriend :) The spider was of the photographer who took the pictures.
The shots were taken for a student of fashion academy and a former class mate, Charlotte Smet.
This is one of her collections of last year.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clothes - Charlotte Smet
Pictures - Daan Mertens


I'll see you in one week from now, I'll try to take some nice pictures on my trip.

xoxo

8 comments

  1. Echt geweldige foto's meid! Ik zou er zo een paar in de Vogue zetten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are so stunning! Hope you have fun on your school trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are amazing! So wild and vogue-like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so YOU. Love love love them!


    Fashezine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely know how to strike a pose! christin x.

    ReplyDelete