Radio Modern

I'm desperately trying to get more of my pictures taken, but somehow it never works...
Two weeks ago I was at a 50's theme party and got my picture taken by a local photographer.
One way or another I, again, ended up wearing a H&M head to toe. Not that I'm pleased about it, but that's what happens if you mainly buy your clother there or at Zara.
I wasn't in the mood to wear some gigantic dress that night, so I went for something simple.

 (468x699, 93Kb)
All clothes from H&M, except for the hairpiece. It's from Chapeau Claudette

2 comments

  1. this is so dita von teese of you. she would be so proud. cute costume! that happens to me like everyday (h&m head to toe) and i am also not proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you darling! i'm nowhere near Dita, but still, it's a huge compliment. I love her to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete