Summer moments


Ah, Summer, my favorite season is coming to an end again. As always it was too short and too cold at times. I'd be a much happier person if we just would have a warmer climate. This Summer I worked hard, but also had some very nice moments. I miss the Summer's when I was still studying, so you could do what the hell you wanted for two, three months, but as long as you have your friends around you, you still can make those memories. When going through my phone I found some nice pictures of this Summer, still have a load of pictures I need to print and will definitely include these into the selection. I'm still a sucker for these classic photo albums. You can just reminisce when you open such an album.

Today we had a warm day again, so we just relaxed and read in the yard. In Belgium you never know what will await you, weather wise, it might be one of the last warm days, but in this case we still have our Mexican holiday to look forward to in November.

How was your Summer, guys?

 


Sunse over Antwerp at a friend's roof terrace.


Ice cold, bling is da shit!
  

Sunny moments  with my lover and a kick-ass boat

  

Giant burger at Hard Rock Café Brussels, my first time visiting.


B-day party of ab fab Annebeth, 4 out of 5 are bloggers in this picture, but most of all friends. I think we make a perfect girl squad.

Annebeth (middle) = Styling Dutchman
Naomi (upper right corner) = Canon Girl
Vicky (lower right corner) = Disco me to Oblivion


Rocking feather stoles with Naomi.


Latest Lana song 'High By the Beach' is definitely a new anthem and perfect soundtrack to Summer.

  



Summer, I miss you already

No comments