Bedroom and lingerie


As you might already know we've been renovating for quite some time now and I'm happy that the whole house is starting to take shape. You have seen some bits and pieces from the living room already here and now I'm happy to finally show our almost finished bedroom. 
In here we went for a bit of a vintage/Victorian feel of a boudoir, all is missing is a crystal chandelier to complete the picture. I'm very happy with how it turned out, very suitable for our 'darker' personalities. Because we have an almost black shade of wallpaper we decided to brighten things up with a white wardrobe and lamps. The wardrobe is an essential part of every bloggers life, I guess. For now we have just one to split with my boyfriend and off course he's losing, space wise, to me. We'll be needing a second one, when the other room is finished too. I wasn't kidding when I said I almost need a separate wardrobe for my faux fur coats. 

Furniture wise our bed and wardrobe are from Ikea and my vanity table and chair are vintage. I think vanity tables are so hard to come by these days, I don' think European woman overall are that vain to have this piece of furniture in the house or everyone has the same white one from Ikea.
Ikea is off course is great and I love it, but if you want to bring some personality to your interior, I think it's better to mix old and new.

The reason for all this bedroom talk (pun intended) is that I recently got approached by Wolford to get to know their collection. As you might know Wolford is most known for their incredible stockings and nylons. I'm myself quite a tights lover, but decided to get to know the other side of the brand which is lingerie. I'm sure some of you know the time in life when you're forced to by cheap ass lingerie, because you rather use your money for anything else, but when you do grow to a certain age, you start to invest in quality lingerie. I'm one of these people. Luckily my humble B cup doesn't need much support, so I can still wear pretty much anything, but once you sway for better quality it's hard to go back.
I was still in need of a skin color set, so I first went to the Brussels store to have a look at the models they had, to touch and to try it on. I'm incredibly happy with the tulle set I got. The bra is pretty basic, but because of tulle material and velvety details it has such a luxurious feel to it. I'm pretty smitten with it and the bf doesn't mind it either ;)



Wearing: Wolford bra and Zara skirt









To discover the full collection you can visit the Wolford site

No comments