Maxi coat



Well, guess who's here?!
It was about time for a new outfit post, but nothing changed. I continued to be ever so busy and the weather totally borderline with everything from sun to rain and snow in less than an hour.
But I was set on taking pictures this weekend, even with battery running empty and us having to return home to charge it in the process, dem blogging struggles. The reason I was so determined was my new oversized coat, one of the few items I bought at the latest sales, along with the jeans I'm wearing. I must say I'm proud for not buying a lot, but the pieces that I did buy, I really ones I'll be wearing for a long time.

So I managed to score this coat at Zara on the last day of sales for 60 euros and I'm absolutely in love with it, because it's so big, warm and very work appropriate. I like the fact that you could be wearing anything or even nothing underneath and it won't show, that element of surprise.

Another new thing, my bangs finally grew out enough so I could do something with them. Influenced by Jessa from Girls, I decided to braid up my hair in a nonchalant way, I like the result and that the hair is out of my face like this. I bet Jessa could even be caught wearing a similar outfit, no?



Wearing: Zara oversized coat & jeans, Russian scarf, COS top, Evado overknee boots, Michael Kors Hamiltone tote









No comments