So, here it is, the new year!!
We celebrated it with a bang and in style, the night was roaring!
The twenties is one of my favorite era's, so the dress code couldn't have been more appropriate. 
The merry Nathalie from The Merrymakers was the hostess of the night and oh, what a great night it was.
Surely one to remember. We had major fun, ate a lot and danced like the world was going to end.
That's how a party must be! 
By now I can hardly fit into my jeans, from all that eating. It never ends. And the orthodox Christmas is coming up this weekend. This means even more food. Oh, God...

These are just the pictures I snapped that night. More to come...
Hope you had a great night too!





Totoroooooo!!!



The most popular fella of the night


The merry Merry






Boyfriend showing off his NY present





And this is how the best dessert on earth looks like!


We couldn't have started the year better and I'm already looking forward to what 2012 will bring.
Keeping my hopes up, the year must be promising!

Have a happy 2012! 

5 comments

  1. Happy 2012 to you too! Seems like you guys had a great time! :D

    Love,
    Shanah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is amazing dear! Is that passion fruit on the cake?
    Happy New Year!

    eusouperlinha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look !! amazing ! which lipstick did you use ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow I love how the "canddles" look in this images!! ... and the cake looks so yummy ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Glad I found your blog! MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO!!!! AND 20'S FASHION!!!!!!! LE SIGH!!!!

    Sorry for all the caps, I get very excitable over exciting things. ;-)

    ReplyDelete