So today is my birthday, I'm turning 24.
Time flies fast and before you know it, adult life is here. With it come responsibilities and a serious lack of time. 
I really hope I'll be able to post back on a regular basis. I really miss my blog and keeping up to date with all my readers. 
Today I also had my very last real class ever, or at least I hope so. You can't even believe how happy I am. In January I'll start with finals and afterwards an internship. 
This period has always been kind of bad to have a birthday, the time of the exams and dead lines. But I can't complain. I don't really celebrate my birthday, only with close friends, my mom and lover. I just try to make time to see them and catch up. With all the other holidays around the corner, they'll be plenty of time to party.

Every year I'll end up being spoiled by my loved once. No, I don't get a car, like in those crazy American programs, but still there's plenty of attention. My best friend even made me sushi today. I think I don't have to tell you how people at the college cafeteria are looking at us when we enjoy our sushi during a break.
I'll try to do a post with the presents after the holiday season is over.

Now something about the outfit. I combined all my favorite items that I have been wearing lately. This Daydream Nation cardigan is perfect to warm me up during the cold days and is quiet an eye catcher. A pleated midi skirt has been on my wish list for a long time and a few months ago I got lucky at T2 vintage store. I also have been searching for the famous Moschino letter belt for a long time and finally found one for a great price online. So everything thrown together makes this:






Wearing: Daydream Nation cardigan, T2 skirt, Moschino belt, H&M wedges



5 comments

  1. gefeliciteerd, en very luxe outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik zoek ook nog steeds z'on riem! Lucky you. Je ziet er weer mooi uit meid! Love the detail van de schouders & nogmaals happy birthday!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray hooray, -again- happy birthday lady :-) je ziet er geweldig uit! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic! I did a huge sushi magic feast for my birthday too. happy birthday my fellow sag xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohnee nu ben ik te laat.. maar toch nog een hele gelukkige verjaardag! Hopelijk heb je'm goed gevierd :)
    Super outfit ook!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete