So, this is good bye!

Nobody likes them, unless it's about saying good bye to the old year. Welcoming the new one is all about hopes, promises and good resolutions. I don't like to make many resolutions, only focusing on the important ones. Those that are realistic too :) I must say the resolutions of the past year have been successful. I even managed to hit my goal weight this year. Though the holiday foods sure we'll bring change to it! Or they already did.
The past year has been great on a personal level, sometimes challenging on the level of studies. But I just can't be happier to be alive, healthy and being surrounded by loved ones. These are the most important things!
I only wish that this will continue the next years to come!

Still, this being a fashion blog of some sort, I couldn't do without some material stuff, right?!
Here's my 'realistic' wishlist for next year. The stuff I can actually buy and plan on buying.
First of all a Michael Kors watch. I've been wanting one for three years already and hope it'll soon be mine.
Also a red biker jacket, still on the look out for it. For the rest some nice bling to add to my jewelry collection.

Wishlist 2012-2



This is it, see you next year, peoples! Thanx for reading my blog. stay tuned for 2012!

xoxo

S.

5 comments