So, here's an outfit post, that's been a while, right?! :)
It was my bf's birthday yesterday and we celebrated by going to the movies with some friends to see Toy Story 3 ( one of the best cartoons of all time! )
I wore a head to toe Zara outfit. I never thought I would wear or could pull off such pants, but I'm happy I bought them. They have a classic feel without being boring.
Last week I bought one of the most desirable accessories for me. Remember the LV's Mechanical Pearls collection? Well, I was dying to get the hair pin, but it was too expensive for something small. I almost cried out of happiness when I saw a beautiful replica at H&M. I can't even describe how happy I was. It must be pretty silly, but still. Small moments like these make a girl happy.

Wearing: Zara pants, top & shoes, H&M hair pin & clutch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


22 comments

  1. great pants dvrling! i want them!

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely coveting those pants! Incredible tailoring they must have to fit so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Staat je echt goed!
    Je lijkt wel een geisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg,i LOVE the rich hue of your purple top and the sumptuous draping on the sleeves.And those black-tipped heels soooo remind me of chanel.that is one great ensemble :D.Ox








    StopAndStareStyle - btw,posted my SECOND EVVVER look on here lol,so i'd love to hear your feedback.It would be much MUCH appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit, you look so pretty!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. superoutfit!
    echt! :D

    en die hair pin is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice outfit. Love your trousers.SarahD:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! love the color of your top! it exactly the same as the color of my OPI nail polish! :] love your blog!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ADORE YOUR STYLE! just stumbled across your blog! Love this outfit! Chic and wearable!
    http://thewaytowearit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look immaculate! gorgeous



    phantasmorgasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. U LOOK KILLER IN THOSE PEG LEGS!!!


    YESYESYES
    http://noirxxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you look great-- so classic and elegant but with modern flair! It looks like you spent a great deal more on that outfit than you did. Also love your hair-- it looks immaculate: not a strand out of place :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Jen

    P.S. I agree-- Toy Story 3 was incredible! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree, the pants suit you well! love the cut and the fit! great call on that babe!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prachtige outfit! Ik volg je alvast :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. heel stijlvol en supermooie schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. your hair is so perfect.

    naomi.

    ReplyDelete