Backstage at the Fashion Academy of Ghent

Here is some backstage footage from the Ghent Fashion departement.
I was a model for one of my friends who just finished studying there.
The atmosphere is always pretty nice, especially if you're surrounded by the people you know.
The 3rd and 4th year did a great job on their collections!

My wonderful friend Nathalie, for whom I modeled

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pieces from 3rd year students

Photobucket

Photobucket

My fellow models

Photobucket

Photobucket

These boys were playing Playstation during 2 whole days :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some quick reparations

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I hope I'll be able to show you some favorite collections as well!

6 comments

  1. I love these behind the scenes photos!! I hope you can share your favorite collections as well ;)

    KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely to be back ! http://fashezine.com/ is finally up and running and so I can concentrate on seeing what you've been up to.

    And I do love backstage photos, and of course I especially like the ones of you ! Looking forward to seeing your favs, I sure they will me the ones I like the most too !

    Really happy to be here again !

    Love and hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos! i love hair of models

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW I FEEL SO LUCKY TO BE GIVEN AN INSIGHT INTO THESE PICS
    THANKS SO MUCH

    LOVING YOUR BLOG BTW

    http://noirxxxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lijkt me heel leuk - maar wel lang wachten niet?

    ReplyDelete