EA

So I found one picture from the launch of the Emporio Armani collection.
Here it is :)

Photobucket

And here's is the picture from ELLE Belgium. The feature was about subcultures, we were the goth contributers :p. Although I don't really count myself as part of any subculture, because I listen to way too many different music.

Photobucket

In other news: I ordered tickets for the show of Lady Gaga. I'm a big fan of her and can't wait to see her live in May. The show was sold out in just 15 minutes. I feel very lucky to be a part of this evening of extravaganza.

+ There's an outfit post coming up, so be sure to check back soon.
xoxo

8 comments

  1. Wow, echt te gek!
    Is de Elle nu in de winkel? Dan ga ik die halen.
    Wou ook naar Gaga gaan, maar ik was te laat, helaas. :(
    Enjoy, en denk aan mij, hihi.

    x Krizia

    www.krizia-shark-attack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, het is die van maart.
    Ik ben blij dat ik er ng aan kon geraken, want de site heeft ng vastgezeten ook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW SO JEALOUS THAT YOU´RE GOING! take me with you? ;)
    congrats on the elle feature babe!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh super dat je in de elle staat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty... great photos! Looking forward to an outfit post!

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete