The End of Summer

So I suppose that this was my last summer outfit of this year. I snapped it a few days ago, when the weather still was fine. Now the rain is pouring from the sky two days in a row and the wind is crazy. I just hate wind! And as you know, wind from the sea can get quiet powerful. It even makes walking a hard task.

 (472x630, 109Kb)

 (472x630, 98Kb)
Vintage shirt, c&a pants, Pimkie oxfrods, zara belt, h&m sunnies and silver rings.
I'm quiet obsessed with these shoes. I've been looking for a pair of oxfrods the whole summer and found these in August.
They're not only sparkly and super comfortable, but were also cheap, just 25 euros! A close up will follow soon ;)
Now I'm still looking for another pair. A girl can't have too many shoes!

2 comments

  1. Love the shoes!

    BTW I just found your blog and really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the belt


    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete