Archlight sneakers and bumbag

Having an overly filled wardrobe, I start seeking more and more for pieces that are unique and make my heart beat faster. It doesn't happen much that I'm really obsessed by something, but recently it did.
As soon as the SS-2018 show of Louis Vuitton was shown in Paris last year, I became obsessed by the combination of Louis XIV coats, romantic blouses and dresses with overly sporty and high-tech sneakers.

I was also fortunate enough to get a look into the unique though process that Nicolas Ghesquiere and his team made to develop the Archlight sneakers and the effort and love that the artisans in Italy put into make them come to life. I guess being surrounded by the visuals on the daily didn't help my obsession. I went on and on about them to my friends, who found them hideous, but I only fell more and more in love. When they finally were released, they were impossible to get hold of. The Belgian selection is not as daring, I had put my name down for the black and white version in the Brussels store, but they never came in. A few months later I was still not over them, so I decided to try my luck again, and found the white pair with the iconic monogram canvas.
I knew I had to act fast, as the store only had one pair in my size, so I decided to buy them and let me tell you that I did not regret it for a second since.

I do find them very versatile, so for my first look I deliberately decided not to make a sporty or basic combination. Despite my husband saying I look like I'm going to the moon, I'm in love with them!



Wearing: H&M trenchcoat, choker and sunglasses, River Island skirt, Primark tights, Louis Vuitton Archlight sneakers, Christian Laurier bumbag, 










No comments