Double breasted jacket and boots


We are in the midst of Winter and I know how hard it can be to do an effort when it's cold and dreary outside. I made a pact with myself not to let myself be influenced by it too much and still do an effort on the daily. Having a large collection of coats does help.
I must say that these days, as temperature hits minus it is not always as easy and some days I just end up looking like I'm covered up by a blanket. So thankful that the puffer coats have made their comeback. Also, one of my biggest pet peeves are people that don't dress according to the weather. As in bare ankles and all stars all year around.

I am not lying, I would rather spend all days on the couch watching my new favorite show: "How to Get Away with Murder", than anything else, but I also try to maintain some sort of social life outside of busy working hours.


Wearing: Zara coat and shirt, Promod jacket, Pepe Jeans pants, Lost Ink boots, H&M beret, Louis Vuitton bag.







On the eyes: ABH - Modern Renaissance in Buon Fresco and Love Letter 
On the lips: Lime Crime in matte Scandal and metallic Vibe



No comments