Pink hair and tartan dress

These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, but as my life keeps going as a fast train, I was lacking time to upload them. We are still waiting for warmer weather, so the pictures are still accurate. I'm longing for sunshine and my skin is back to it's palest state. Some time ago I managed to visit my favorite colorist Stephanie Kalin. I need it a vamp up so badly and after she worked her magic I left the salon feeling like a unicorn with my purple and pink hair. The color is much lighter on these pictures already, but I love how it changes wash after wash. It was exactly what I needed to loose that Winter blues.

Now I'm ready for warmer temperatures, so come on, weather gods!



Wearing: Ivivi jacket, Ebay top and tights, Zara dress, backpack and earrings, H&M boots, vintage belt.














No comments