Green coat and biker boots

Am I the only one completely over this Winter?! I don't think so! The only thing that keeps me going is my undeniable coat addiction. I've been eyeing this beauty over at Tara Jarmon's display. It went on sales and I kept patient enough to wait until the end, so I was able to grab the very last one and it happened to be in my size. It was fate, I tell ya!
On the less bright side, I spent weeks down with a flu; followed by diabolical coughing that's still hasn't completely cleared yet. I haven't been so sick in a long time, but at least I  had a chance to catch up on some Netflix marathon's. I ended up being hooked on RuPaul's Drag Race. Love to see dem ladies work it!
Another long time favorite of mine are still Pretty Little Liars. Talking about escaping that reality for a while with a bunch of psycho's stacked in a lil town.



Wearing: Tara Jarmon coat, Zara scarf, Louis Vuitton Mirada bag and biker boots, Essentiel key chain.






No comments