Sporty Spice


Would somebody told me that I'd be wearing something even remotely sporty a year ago, I would've laughed and then laughed some more. But trends influence is nothing to laugh about. Even the toughest fall for them, not speaking of fashion victims. I can easily admit that I'm among the most un-sporty people on this planet. But nothing you can't fake with fashion, right?! 

I met up with bestie for a stroll around Ghent stores and a bite at Café René. Wearing my new sweater and straw cap from last post. So, I don't look like I'm going or coming from the gym, but sporty hints are there (cap, bag, sneakers) and a leather jacket to toughen up the look.


Wearing: Asos straw cap, Karen Millen jacket, H&M sweater, skirt & earrings, Ebay sneakers, Zara bag, Veritas necklace, Essentiel bow key chain.



My green ombre is fading away slowly, need to put some more color on it!





If you are ever in the centrum of Ghent, check out Café René at Gebroeders Vandeveldestraat 2. The food is delicious and quite affordable. Make sure to order homemade ice tea!


I had a fish burger which is so large, I always end up eating only 2/3 of it. 

No comments