(402x698, 69Kb)
 (433x698, 102Kb)
 (426x699, 85Kb)
 (447x699, 98Kb)
 (453x699, 88Kb)
 (434x699, 68Kb)
 (448x699, 76Kb)
These aren't new, they were taken last year in August by my friend Margot, but I wanted to share them. She still uses old camera's and analog- technique to make her pictures. Working with her is always so much fun!
The inspiration came from the 40's and off course Marlene Dietrich, but we deceided to tame the glamour and make it a bit more of an old gangster look.
For the record, I don't smoke, I rather dislike it too. But, I have to admit I have a thing for smoking "in pictures", especially if it's a woman. There's just something powerful and intruiging about it.

9 comments

  1. this shoot is such old school glamour. u look extremely sexy in that old hollywood glamour type. these kinds of photos speak so much more than the ones we have today.
    xoxo
    mina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very edgy! And i totally agree with Fabulous Girl's comment, very old hollywood!
    XOXOXO
    Libby
    http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are very cool. marlene dietrich indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally hear you on the 'smoking in pictures'. I, myself, do not smoke as well and am actually quite against it but I do have to admit that I am guilty of perceiving the cool aspect of the action in regards to photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! i love the style! b&w photos are always great!


    http://ckuf-info.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are incredible! They're so alluring and mysterious. And the smoke from the cigarette looks extra good in b&w. I like the looking down shot of the bottom two as well!

    ReplyDelete