Grey coat/White dress


Let me just starting by pinpointing that I do hate people who don't dress according to weather, but for once I decided to break my own rule and do both open shoes and bare legs in the midst of Winter. The temperatures have been mild lately, but don't let these pictures fool you, that particular day was one of the coldest, with just +5°C outside and I was very much freezing. Tights didn't look very cute with this dress though and let's get real, I have to be able to flaunt my tan somewhere, before it completely washes off. I can't even remember when I was as remotely tanned as I'm now, especially my legs look, well, fried.

I think this look is quite appropriate for holiday celebrations, maybe I would change the shoes to a classier version if it was an actual party.
I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and as I'm fully into a zombie working mode, I do await that merry holiday feeling to hit me.


Wearing: c/o Marks&Spencer coat, c/o Romwe dress, Zara necklace, Louis Vuitton Speedy Damier Cubic bag, Forever 21 shoes.











No comments