Coats in Spring


Anyone noted any positive change in the weather lately? Well, I didn't. It's officially the first on June today, but the warm weather is still absent. I hope Summer won't be a major disappointment (it usually is, though). As it's not been very warm, except for some days, I've been mostly wearing my mid-season wardrobe of coats and leather jackets. I've got a new Romwe number, that's been in high rotation lately. It even been to Moscow with me, but ironically enough, it was too warm to wear it there during the most days, so I kept it for chilly evenings. I like how versatile it is, with it's blue greyish color and some gold accents. It has rather a light shade, so appropriate for Spring, but still warm with it's padded lining. I'm clearly not that kind of person who will go out bare legged under +20C.

So far with the positive vibes. I'm sure to see some sun soon, as just in two weeks I'll be going to warm Greece, for a wedding and small vacation. In the meantime I'm working on a faux-tan to get rid of the pale legs.



Wearing: c/o Romwe coat, Bershka tee, Zara jeans, c/o Nike Airmax sneakers, LV bag, c/o Ray-Ban sunglasses, Swarovski earrings, Michael Kors watch.







1 comment

  1. Luxer Watches sells authentic brand watches, with authentic watches listed with a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete