Checked coat and navy


Lately, every time I start a post, I seem to apologies for my absence. This time is no different, my career life has been taking a new and very exciting spin, so I was busy with that. I won't lie as I say that I've been mostly stressed and tired lately, but I know all is for a good cause. 
I haven't been much outside besides of work too, going out of the door in the morning and returning in the evening. I'm happy to have my new Zalando coat, I recently ordered, to wrap myself into. Seeing fellow Belgian bloggers posts, I mostly feel like living in another country, as I have been freezing lately and I just see people wearing bare legs and dresses. I guess I'm still used to very hot temperatures representing Summer clothes.

I've been wearing that coat for several days and so in love with it, it's super soft and the model reminds me of a bathrobe (which is a good thing). The price was just 44,95 euros, peanuts for a coat, if you ask me and since I'm a coat addict, it comes in handy for my collection.

Gotta run now, as I'm going to a bloggers event, which I haven't been to in AGES. I don't lie when I say I'm hellah busy.


Wearing: c/o Zalando Collection coat, Zara shirt, sweater and boots, River Island skirt, c/o Swatch watch, Balenciaga bag.






No comments