Winter days


Though, Winter has been good on us, I'm already through with it. The mass of layers, dark and cold days force me to stay in (and eat a lot) and be lazy most of the time, at least when I'm not working.
I'm longing for those warmer Spring days already. Warmer weather and sun somehow always elevate me and bring in me in good spirits.

In the meantime I'm surviving with lots of series, books, films, a lot of coffee and fearing a snow storm.
So, wearing a lot of oversized and preferably fluffy sweaters makes Winter bearable. What's with you?


Wearing: Bershka sweater, vintage skirt, Sacha c/o boots.







By the way, I haven't washed my hair for 6 days and coming by with dry shampoo. Luckily after coloring my hair doesn't get dirty as quick. Still postponing the first washing process. Everything to save that beautiful color.

No comments