Sneaker time


As I told you in my previous post, I needed some new shoes. I got myself some elegant pairs and some super cool Nike's. I must admit I'm already addicted to them, totally comfortable and pretty rad. I love the neon green laces, gives them an extra edge.

I'm also on the lookout for some wedge sneakers, as my cheap China once got ruined pretty quickly. I usually willing to pay more for shoes, cause I have extremely difficult feet (not exaggerating), but sometimes cheap thrills get the best of me. Thrown away shoes after less than 20 wears.
I don't like a lot of the wedge sneakers, though. Something is always wrong with them, in my eyes.
I like the Nike Dunk Sky High, but they are pretty sporty and I want something more classy.
We'll see, maybe I'll bump into something I like while least expecting it.
Not going to take any more of your precious time, here's the outfit.


Wearing: Karen Millen leather jacket, Primark shirt, c/o G-Star Raw jeans, Nike sneakers, c/o Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses, Fossil key bracelet, H&M necklace and bangles, c/o Swatch watch.










Please vote for me in the She Style Award comprtition if you didn't already. I'm very thankful :)




No comments