Christmas recap


For the third time in a row I spent my Christmas with my large in law family. 
We had a long dinner and shared quite some laughs. It was the warmest Christmas in years.
Rainy, but warm, didn't feel like winter one bit. I wasn't even cold while taking pictures outside.

Anyhow, won't drag this on too long. Pictures speak louder than words.




The traditional family cake. It was huge and yummy!


Wearing my favorite emerald ring and Essie 'Dive Bar' nail polish.


I'm in love with the lock of my BCBG Max Azria clutch. Reading 'The Great Gatsby' between the courses. I'm that freak who wants to read the book first. I'm almost at the end of it, quite liking it. Looking forward to the film.



Our cheesy Christmas picture :)


The Outfit


Wearing: Zara dress, Primark shoes, BCBG Max Azria clutch.









I'm quite fond of this look, which is both girly and a bit retro. The dress also has an open back, which I prefer to an open cleavage.

I hope all of you had a nice Christmas. Good luck to all of you who are studying these time of the year.

No comments