Strasbourg - A day to relax


As you are reading this, I'm already on my next trip to Barcelona. I've never visited Spain, so I'm very excited! Promising to return with many pictures.

In the meantime the last post about my trip to Strasbourg. On the last day of our stay we decided to relax a bit and just chill at a little park before one of the universities of Strasbourg. We had the whole place almost to ourselves. The university was closed for summer. I can imagine it otherwise being very crowded, as Strasbourg holds about 40000 students.
So we just lay on the grass, read our books and took some pictures.




Wearing: Asos dress, old sandals, Ray-Ban Laramie sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Topshop earrings.







Could definitely picture myself living in that neighborhood.



Our reads. I finally read The Portrait of Dorian Gray and loved it. The lover is obsessing with Game of Thrones, such a devoted reader <3 p="p">

This is the end of my posts about Strasbourg. I had a really lovely and romantic trip. Hope you enjoyed my posts! Barcelona report coming up next.







No comments