In between takes


Well, I just had an amazing weekend. First I went to a great party where I danced till 6 am. When I'm on the dance floor I can let it all go. Dancing is a sort of meditation for me, so once in a while I need my dose of it.
After recovering of that night for a day, we went to our favorite Belgian festival called Graspop Metal Meeting. I love hard music and Graspop has been the festival I went to for a few years in a row now. Among lots of bands, which you probably never heard about, we saw Guns 'N Roses this year. It was a first time for me and although the band is not the same without Slash anymore, I enjoyed the show. We stood relatively in the front and could see Axl Rose pass by. I don't appreciate his Vegas meets cowboy style, but the man still can sing. The show lasted for 3 hours and after being on our feet the whole day, we only lasted for 2,5 of them.
I'm glad I had the chance to see them live, wish I was around when they had their glory years!

This is the outfit that I wore to the party. I just love this dress. I found it together with the white Sisley jacket from the previous post. Unfortunately the labels are cut out, so I don't know which brand it is.




Wearing : thrifted dress, Sacha shoes, Butler & Wilson bracelet, ebay ring, Dyrberg/Kern earrings, Ray-Ban sunglasses.

4 comments

  1. This is a thrifted dress? It looks so modern! And it fits your style so perfectly, great catch I'd say! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supervet jurkje! En ik ben blij dat nog iemand hetzelfde denkt over dansen als ik, ik heb ook echt een dosis dansjes nodig op zijn tijd!

    ReplyDelete